Reside beneath the iconic copper cupola.
The unique bedroom in the Dome Suite offers the perfect surroundings for a blissful nights’ sleep, and the king-size bed is sumptuously made up with the finest bed linen. Your every need has been considered, making the Dome Suite feel like a home away from home.
View Floor Plan
Your Suite Includes:
- One way transfer in S-Class Mercedes to or from a London train station or Heathrow airport and hotel (conditions apply)
- A bottle of Champagne or spirit of choice on arrival
- One Aldwych curated mini bar
- Bathroom products from sustainable British brand Mitchell & Peach
- Size: 67 m²/ 721 ft²
What to Expect:
- Complimentary access to the Health Club, including chlorine-free swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- 24-hour access to our Technogym gym
- Use of The Library, our private and peaceful guest-only lounge and bar
- 24-hour room service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Loewe UHD Tvs with Google Chromecast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Nightly turndown service
safety at one
We have a robust set of safety standards in place to give our guests both comfort and confidence when staying with us. Click to read more or contact us with any concerns.
Family time is of the upmost importance, and we pride ourselves in knowing how to keep the little ones content. Come and experience the most magical time together.
dogs can come too
Dogs can choose an overnight stay at One Aldwych, sharing their accommodation with their owners, with luxury treats from chic doggy parlour, Bow Wow London.
The finer details
Get to know us a bit better with more information on the hotel, our restaurants and bar, the Health Club and our collection of suites and bedrooms.
Plan ahead and make it a trip to remember. Book in for a relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatment, reserve the hottest table in town or discover must-see local gems.
Escape, unwind and energise at the Health Club, our discreet and tranquil sanctuary devoted to holistic health and wellbeing.Discover More
In Indigo, Chef Dominic Teague showcases the finest seasonal ingredients carefully sourced from the British Isles. For Afternoon Tea you can choose between traditional or themed with our magical Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.Discover More
Alive from early morning coffees and light lunches to evening aperitifs and after-hours nightcaps, our Lobby Bar is a London institution.Discover More
London’s favourite open-air destination, Covent Garden is renowned for its luxury fashion and beauty stores, amazing selection of restaurants and the very best of Theatre, Opera and Ballet.Discover More