Our most sought after accommodation
These circular suites delight as soon as you enter with a wood panelled entrance hall, soft lighting and stunning art.
Offering extra space to unwind while visiting London, with an open floor plan including a cozy sitting area and luxurious King-size bed. These suites feel especially spacious thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows that let natural light flood in and offer views of Waterloo Bridge.
- Size: 45m² / 482ft²
- A complimentary curated mini-bar of drinks and snacks, and a Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathroom products from British brand Mitchell & Peach
- Reliable high-speed WiFi
- Easy-to-use technology including a Loewe UHD TV with Google Chromecast
During your stay
- Gently clock up a few laps in our 18m chlorine-free swimming pool.
- You may enjoy an Oskia or Natura Bissé treatment, followed by a steam and sauna.
- Work out in our large 24-hour Technogym studio.
- Take time out in our private Residents Library.
- Enjoy a night in with our 24-hour in-room dining.
Tailor your visit
A stay at One Aldwych promises lifelong memories for all ages.More
Dogs Can Come Too
Stay overnight with your four-legged friend, complete with luxury treats.More
Seasonal British food and craft cocktails in Covent Garden.More
Wellness at One
Escape, unwind and energise at the Health Club.Read More