Calling all comic fans.
This Autumn enjoy a stay in London in true Beano style. As you arrive at One Aldwych you’ll be greeted by our infamous Beano papier-mâché dog, Spencer – don’t forget to take a selfie with him, he’s very friendly! Check-into a luxury Bedroom or Suite and when you’re ready join us for Beano cocktails or mocktails in the Lobby Bar where your biggest decision will be Dennis the Menace or Bananaman?
Head over to Somerset House to experience their rule-breaking new exhibition, Beano: The Art of Breaking the Rules and be submerged into the world of Beanotown. Explore how this beloved icon of British comics has fired up successive generations to break the rules, while discovering artists who push boundaries in their own original and wonderful ways.
- Luxurious overnight stay for two in a Bedroom or an overnight stay for four in a Suite
- Beano cocktails/mocktails in the Lobby Bar
- Entry to Beano: The Art of Breaking the Rules at Somerset House
- Full English breakfast the next morning
- Car parking for the duration of your stay
- Time to enjoy the Health Club’s swimming pool, steam room and sauna, and 24-hour gym
Family time is of the upmost importance, and we pride ourselves in knowing how to keep the little ones content.
dogs can come too
Dogs can choose an overnight stay, sharing their accommodation with their owners, with luxury treats from Bow Wow London.
Plan your STay
Plan ahead and make it a trip to remember. Book in for a relaxing spa treatment, reserve the hottest table in town or discover local gems.
The finer details
Get to know us a bit better with more information on the hotel, our restaurants and bar, the Health Club and our suites and bedrooms.