Calling all comic fans.
This Autumn enjoy a stay in London in true comic style. As you arrive at One Aldwych you’ll be greeted by our infamous papier-mâché dog, Spencer, created with Beano, the world’s longest-running weekly comic in mind, and don’t forget to take a selfie with him, he’s very friendly! Check-into a luxury Bedroom or Suite and when you’re ready join us for cocktails or mocktails in the Lobby Bar, all inspired by your favourite Beano characters.
Head over to Somerset House to experience their rule-breaking new exhibition, Beano: The Art of Breaking the Rules and be submerged into the world of Beanotown. Explore how this beloved icon of British comics has fired up successive generations to break the rules, while discovering artists who push boundaries in their own original and wonderful ways.
- Luxurious overnight stay for two or four
- Mischief inspired cocktails/mocktails in the Lobby Bar
- Entry to Beano: The Art of Breaking the Rules at Somerset House
- English breakfast
- Car parking for the duration of your stay
- Time to enjoy the Health Club’s swimming pool, steam room and sauna, and 24-hour gym