The summary below details how we have everything in hand and any changes you may notice in relation to meetings and events. Should you have a specific enquiry please contact our Events Team
who will be happy to help.
- We will continue to follow Government guidelines and implement comfortable physical distancing.
- Each guest will be presented with their own safety kit containing hand sanitiser, wipes and masks.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be available in each of our private rooms.
- We have adjusted the guest capacity of our private rooms and a revised capacity chart with different layouts to include physical distancing guidelines can be viewed here.
- Our furniture will be cleaned and sanitised before and after use.
- All surfaces and touch points (e.g. telephones, projectors, remote control, door/ handles, light switches, flip charts & markers) will be sanitised each day prior to any events taking place. All surfaces and touch points will also be cleaned and sanitised at the end of the working day.
- Rooms will be well ventilated.
- Leather blotters with notepads will be provided, the paper will be replaced after each meeting with pencils and blotters sanitised, with guests being encouraged to bring their own pens or pencils.
For more information on safety measures put in place throughout the hotel, please click here.