We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as a Room Attendant in our Housekeeping department.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych and Eneko Basque Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which showcases renowned chef Eneko Atxa’s fresh modern Basque dishes and reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea.
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Ability to work within a team and provide effective day to day communication with colleagues and guests
- Have a good command of the English language
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Carry out thorough cleaning to a 5 star standard of all departing and occupied rooms in assigned section (8 to 9 rooms)
- Weekly and monthly cleaning tasks, plus Spring cleaning duties as directed by the Floor Supervisor
- Act upon guest requests and requirements where necessary
- Ensure all housekeeping and linen stores are well maintained
- Report defects in rooms and hand any items of property found to the Floor Supervisor
- Ensure security of allocated keys and guest rooms at all times
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.