As a Receptionist it will be your role to ensure that no matter what time the guest arrives that they feel welcome at One Aldwych.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar and a stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych.
The hotel boasts a stunning chlorine free swimming pool, a state-of-the-art gym with dedicated personal trainers, cutting-edge technology and spa treatments from the prestigious skincare house, Natura Bissé.
As a Receptionist it will be your role to ensure that no matter what time the guest arrives that they feel welcome at One Aldwych. From taking them through their registration, dealing with any queries that they may have and ensuring that we have met all of their expectations during their stay.
You will have a passion for service excellence and will enjoy working in professional surroundings. You will have previous experience working in a hotel environment ideally in a luxury setting.
Your Duties will include
- Welcoming guests, ensuring a smooth check in, rooming and check out
- Recognise and anticipate the needs of our guests
- Assist and communicate with all departments ensuring a smooth stay for guests
- Updating the shift diary during and at the end of shift detailing all important activities carried out
to be sucessful you will
- Have Previous experience within a luxury four or five star hotel
- Have a good command of the English language
- Knowledge of Opera system would be an advantage
- Command of another European language would be an advantage
- Be able to work full-time/shifts
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.