This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience in a customer service based role. The Guest Services Agent (days/nights) role will be based in reception, working in both telecoms and reception.
Your duties as will include:
- Welcoming guests, ensuring a smooth check in, rooming and check out
- Recognise and anticipate the needs of our guests
- Assist and communicate with all departments ensuring a smooth stay for guests
- Managing all incoming calls to the hotel
- Taking all room service orders
- An in-depth understanding of the room service menu
- Telephone guest in accordance with their wake up call requests
To be successfully recruited you will:
- Previous experience within a luxury four or five star hotel
- Have a good command of the English language
- Knowledge of Protel system would be an advantage
- Command of another European language would be an advantage
- Be able to work full-time/shifts
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities.
2015 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards: One Aldwych is named one of the “Top 50 employers in England and Wales” in the annual 2015 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards. The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.