We are seeking a very talented and creative Pastry Chef to oversee our Charlie and the Chocolate Factory inspired Afternoon Tea operation, primarily the hours would be daytime from Wednesday to Sunday.
Fizzy lifting drinks, snozzberry jam, chocolate swudge milkshake mixed by waterfall… Indulge your inner child and adventure into the magical, mouth-watering world of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with our enchanting afternoon tea – inspired by Roald Dahl’s iconic story.
What we require from you
- Experience as a Pastry Chef at a senior level
- A passion to succeed in a fast paced quality environment
- Be a dynamic leader and role model in the kitchen
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and requests coupled with proven organisation skills
- Have experience of working in 5 star hotels or luxury environments
- Have an NVQ Level 1 & 2 Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety and Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience)
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Food and Beverage discount & Friends and Family Hotel rate
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning and Development Opportunities
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.