As a Receptionist it will be your role to ensure that no matter what time the guest arrives that they feel welcome at One Aldwych.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych and a Hotel’s restaurant which showcases reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea. The hotel boasts a stunning chlorine-free swimming pool, a state-of-the-art gym and spa treatments from the prestigious skincare house, Natura Bissé and Oskia. For formal meetings or beautiful events there are seven sleek contemporary spaces, in addition to a luxurious private screening room. Coupled with the hotel’s collection of 350 contemporary artworks, and thoughtful, unpretentious service, One Aldwych is truly an exciting place to stay.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a strong and charismatic person to join our team as a Night Receptionist. This position will be part of a dynamic, high performing team. People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for flexible and enthusiastic individuals.
Your Duties will include
- Assist the Night Manager with night auditing, reporting and general administration
- Handle guest and external telephone calls, and follow through with any requests
- Receive and deliver In-Room Dining orders with the support of the wider Night team
- Relieve guests of their luggage on arrival
- Deliver messages, faxes, and packages for guests and to undertake any other requests in order to ensure their comfort.
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
- Transport departing guests luggage from their room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for
- Deliver luggage to guest rooms as desired
- Assist the doorman and valet parking attendant in parking guests’ cars
- To deliver overnight all guests newspapers, according to the prescribed procedure
- To carry out guest shoeshine, according to the prescribed procedure
to be sucessful you will
- Stable background within quality luxury establishments
- Full clean UK driver license
- Must be over the age of 25 due to the motor Insurance policy of the hotel
- Be a good team player
- Have a good command of the English language
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the UK
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.