Luggage Porter / Doorperson
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a strong and charismatic person to join One Aldwych as a Luggage Porter / Doorperson.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych which happens to be gluten and dairy free and Eneko Basque Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which showcases renowned chef Eneko Atxa’s fresh modern Basque dishes and reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea. The hotel boasts a stunning chlorine-free swimming pool, a state-of-the-art gym and spa treatments from the prestigious skincare house, Natura Bissé and Oskia. For formal meetings or beautiful events there are seven sleek contemporary spaces, in addition to a luxurious private screening room. Coupled with the hotel’s collection of 350 contemporary artworks, and thoughtful, unpretentious service, One Aldwych is truly an exciting place to stay.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a strong and charismatic person to join One Aldwych as a Luggage Porter / Doorperson. This position reports into the Head Concierge and will be part of a dynamic, high performing team.
To be successful you will
- A stable background within quality luxury establishments
- A full clean UK driving license which you have held for at least 5 years
- You must be over the age of 25 due to the motor Insurance policy of the hotel
- Be a strong team player
- Have a good command of the English language
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Welcoming all guests to One Aldwych
- Helping guests with their luggage on arrival and departure
- Delivering messages and packages and undertaking any other requests.
- Ensuring the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage
- Ensuring that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for
- Valet parking guest cars
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Travel season ticket loan
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annual up to 4 years
- Annual hotel stay with dinner
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.