Waiter / Waitress
Indigo has a rare opportunity for a customer focused individual to join their team as a Waiter / Waitress.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych and Eneko Basque Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which showcases renowned chef Eneko Atxa’s fresh modern Basque dishes and reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea.
Indigo, is the home of simply delicious food from the best independent producers. Chef Dominic Teague gives his menu of British favourites a gentle touch of innovation to create dishes that speak to his childhood love of the great outdoors.
What we require from you
- Previous experience within a food and beverage role, in a 4/5 star hotel or a rosette restaurant
- Be a good team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
your duties will include
- Ensuring regular clients are known and greeted
- Have complete knowledge of the menu and wine list
- Ensure highest standards of customer care at all time, providing a friendly, courteous and professional service at all time
- Understanding the flow of service in order to anticipate Headwaiters instruction whenever possible
- Ensure that all tables are cleaned and relayed
- Acknowledge and bid farewell departing guests
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- • £500 recruit a friend bonus
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.