As part of the brigade under Executive Chef, Dominic Teague, we are looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter for our Hotel Restaurant.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych and Eneko Basque Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which showcases renowned chef Eneko Atxa’s fresh modern Basque dishes and reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea.
Indigo, is the home of simply delicious food from the best independent producers. Chef Dominic Teague gives his menu of British favourites a gentle touch of innovation to create dishes that speak to his childhood love of the great outdoors.
What we require from you
- General cleaning of all crockery, cutlery and glass from food service areas and kitchens
- General cleaning of all equipment used in the kitchen
- General cleaning of all kitchens surfaces
- Removal of refuse and cleaning of refuse areas
- Basic food preparation
- Cleaning of all Food & Beverage Back of House areas in the Hotel
- Be a good team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have some experience in a similar role
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
- • £500 recommend a friend bonus
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.