House / Linen Porter
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as a House Porter/Linen Porter in our Housekeeping department.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych and Eneko Basque Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which showcases renowned chef Eneko Atxa’s fresh modern Basque dishes and reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea.
- Previous experience as a House Porter/Linen Porter
- Be capable of lifting and carrying heavy loads
- Be able to stand and walk throughout shift
- Ability to prioritise, take ownership and work with minimal supervision
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Effectively communicate with your colleagues as part of a team
- To sort and pack soiled linen to go the laundry and linen room as required
- Prepare linen trolleys for the floors and record linen movements
- Manual Handling – lifting heavy loads
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.