Evening Room Attendant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as an Evening Room Attendant in our Housekeeping department.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych and Eneko Basque Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which showcases renowned chef Eneko Atxa’s fresh modern Basque dishes and reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as an
Evening Room Attendant in our Housekeeping department. This is a part-time role 27.5 hours per week.
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Have a good command of the English language
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Carry out thorough cleaning to a 5 star standard
- Carry out evening turndown service in assigned section
- Record rooms not requiring service and report to the Floor Supervisor
- Ensure pantries and service areas are tidy
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Travel ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.