Evening Room Attendant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as an Evening Room Attendant in our Housekeeping department.
Designed to be more than just a place to lay your head, each suite and bedroom at One Aldwych embraces a contemporary, stylish character ready to host, cocoon and enchant. Bespoke furniture and fittings were either crafted by British manufacturers or pay homage to the sense of modern, independent Britishness that we represent.
We believe One Aldwych is the hotel for Londoners at heart, wherever they might be from. For the curious minded, you have access to the finest entertainment and cultural adventures, positioned as we are on the doorstep to galleries, museums, West End theatres and the famous Royal Opera House.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as an
Evening Room Attendant in our Housekeeping department. This is a part-time role 27.5 hours per week.
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Have a good command of the English language
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Carry out thorough cleaning to a 5 star standard
- Carry out evening turndown service in assigned section
- Record rooms not requiring service and report to the Floor Supervisor
- Ensure pantries and service areas are tidy
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Travel ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Support in the development of your career
- £1,000 “Refer a Friend” scheme
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.