Waiter / Waitress
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Waiter / Waitress to work during our Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea service.
Fizzy lifting drinks, snozzberry jam, chocolate swudge milkshake mixed by waterfall… Indulge your inner child and adventure into the magical, mouth-watering world of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with our enchanting afternoon tea – inspired by Roald Dahl’s iconic story.
What we require from you
- Previous experience within a food and beverage role, in a 4/5 star hotel or a rosette restaurant
- Be a good team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have complete knowledge of the menu and wine list
- Understanding the flow of service in order to anticipate Headwaiters instruction whenever possible
- Acknowledge and bid farewell departing guests
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Fixed working days (Wednesday to Sunday)
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.