We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong and charismatic leader to join our team as a Front Office Duty Manager.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych and a hotel’s restaurant which showcases reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea. The hotel boasts a stunning chlorine-free swimming pool, a state-of-the-art gym and spa treatments from the prestigious skincare house, Natura Bissé and Oskia. For formal meetings or beautiful events there are seven sleek contemporary spaces, in addition to a luxurious private screening room. Coupled with the hotel’s collection of 350 contemporary artworks, and thoughtful, unpretentious service, One Aldwych is truly an exciting place to stay.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong and charismatic leader to join our team as a Front Office Duty Manager. The Duty Manager role ensures the smooth running of the front of house areas of the hotel and acts as the main point of contact for all guest assistance.
To be successful you will
- Previous management experience in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel
- Be a natural leader with drive
- Have a passion for service
- Have a good command of the English language (an additional European language would be an advantage)
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Represent Hotel Management in their absence, taking full responsibility of the Front Office team
- Manage, record and promptly resolve any issues that arise
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these as required
- Assist all departments
- Conduct annual and mid-year Appraisals with team members
- Manage the Front Office Team’s training and development
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Travel season ticket loan
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28/32 days holiday per annum, increasing one day annually up to four years
- 28/32 days holiday per annum, increasing one day annually up to four years years
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.