One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our team as a Concierge.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a five star environment
- Knowledgeable about London and key tourist attractions
- A good team player
- Excellent command of the English language
- Extremely well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- As a Concierge it will be your responsibility to ensure that all of our guests’ needs are met. From booking theatre tickets and taxis through to arranging the delivery of mail, our Concierge team exceed our guests’ expectations every time. As experts on London our Concierge team are expected to recommend local attractions in a warm and engaging manner. This can be anything from the latest exhibition to the hottest show at the theatre; we would expect you to share your knowledge of the city’s hidden gems.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Season ticket loan
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and complimentary dry cleaning
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Annual hotel stay with dinner
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities.
2015 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards: One Aldwych is named one of the “Top 50 employers in England and Wales” in the annual 2015 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards. The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.