Casual Goods Reciever
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as a Goods Receiver.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as a Goods Receiver on a casual contract with approximately 20 hours per week. The working hours are from 7am to 11am.
The successfully recruited person will be passionate about hotels and will be able to deal with any challenging situation that should occur on shift.
You will have previous experience working in purchasing/food environment and be an excellent team player.
- Taking in deliveries and storing/distributing stock
- Replenishment of Food & Beverage items
- Checking invoices against delivers
- Manual Handling – lifting heavy loads
- Using Microsoft Word and Excel computer programs
- Working with the Purchasing systems
- Assisting with stock counts at month end
- Working as a team player and providing effective day to day communication with colleagues
To be successful you will
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Have good computer skills in word and excel
- Have great communication and organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise and take ownership for your work
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.