The Lobby Bar
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in a fabulous bar.
One Aldwych is London’s inspiring independent luxury hotel. Located in the heart of buzzing Covent Garden, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers the vibrant Lobby Bar, stylish gluten and dairy-free restaurant, Indigo at One Aldwych and a Hotel’s restaurant which showcases reimagined Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea. The hotel boasts a stunning chlorine-free swimming pool, a state-of-the-art gym and spa treatments from the prestigious skincare house, Natura Bissé and Oskia. For formal meetings or beautiful events there are seven sleek contemporary spaces, in addition to a luxurious private screening room. Coupled with the hotel’s collection of 350 contemporary artworks, and thoughtful, unpretentious service, One Aldwych is truly an exciting place to stay.
Named one of the top five hotel bars in the world by the Sunday Telegraph, the Lobby Bar offers serious cocktails, delectable bar food and a brilliant buzz.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in a fabulous bar. The successfully recruited Bartender will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be a crucial part of the Lobby Bar team.
What we require from you
- Experience within a bartending role
- Extensive cocktail knowledge
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Previous experience within London hotels
- Team work will be of the upmost importance
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Ensuring a professional, personalised and exquisite service is offered to guests
- Ensuring that regular guests are personally recognised
- To have a complete knowledge of all the menus within the bar
- To create cocktails based on the guests tastes
- To maintain a clean and efficient “5 star” bar environment
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Travel season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
- £750 recruit a friend bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.