Chef de Partie
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Chef de Partie to work during the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea service.
Fizzy lifting drinks, snozzberry jam, chocolate swudge milkshake mixed by waterfall… Indulge your inner child and adventure into the magical, mouth-watering world of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with our enchanting afternoon tea – inspired by Roald Dahl’s iconic story.
What we require from you
- A passion to succeed in a fast paced quality environment
- Ability to prioritise different tasks and requests coupled with proven organisation skills
- Have experience of working in a fine dining environment
- Good level of English language both spoken and written
- Have an NVQ Level 1 & 2 Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have a Level 2 Food Safety and Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you
- A very competitive salary
- Fixed working days (Wednesday to Sunday)
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team.