One Aldwych has 102 bedrooms and suites, three of which are designed for wheelchair access.
Facilities include a private guest lounge, a restaurant, The Lobby Bar, six event spaces for meetings and private dining including a 30-seat screening room and a health club with an 18-metre swimming pool.
Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar
Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar has a separate street level entrance to the main hotel. From this entrance a set of stairs lead down to the bar, a second set of stairs lead down to the restaurant on the lower level. Alternatively the restaurant can be accessed using the hotel's lifts, to use them guests are asked to enter via the One Aldwych entrance. Should you have any queries relating to accessibility, please advise the restaurant team at the time of booking.
At One Aldwych we aim to provide the highest standards of service and treat our guests as individuals. We have taken a number of steps to make this London hotel and all of its areas accessible to all and are improving all the time.
Examples of details that make the hotel more accessible include:
- An induction loop at the reception desk
- Braille printing on the control panels of our lifts
- Accessible public bathrooms with emergency alarm pull cords
- Three accessible bedrooms with wide doors, walk-in rainforest showers, a variety of grab rails and emergency pull cords
- Vibrating pillows are available upon request