For three and a half centuries the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane has provided entertainment to great audiences. One of the best preserved Georgian spaces in the UK and one of the most famous theatres in the world, One Aldwych can organise an exclusive two-hour private tour for our guests to experience.
Led by Mark Fox, the theatre archivist, a backstage tour may include visiting: the Victorian machinery under the stage, wardrobe rooms, archive space at the top of the theatre, fly floors and galleries, front of house and the Royal Room. Mark will also be able to draw on the experience of the professional actors and playwrights who have performed or visited the theatre across the years of its lifetime.
- Tours last approximately 2 hours
- Theatre Royal Drury Lane is a 2 minute walk from One Aldwych
- These private tours are exclusive to One Aldwych and cost £100 for two people or £175 for four people
- Bookings must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the requested date
- Available during our Summer Urban Resort from 1 July to 30 September
Please speak with our Concierge if you would like to an exclusive private tour of the Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
Tel: 020 7300 1099