PAUL SMITH STAY & SHOP
Rates from £445 per night.
Set in Covent Garden, One Aldwych is surrounded by fantastic shopping, from independent boutiques to acclaimed designer stores. Paul Smith opened his first London shop in 1979 and chose Covent Garden as the location. The Floral Street shop, only 10 minutes walk from the hotel, is a true original and reflects the character of Paul and his designs - unmistakable Englishness augmented with the unexpected.
As part of this exclusive shopping experience you will have a personal shopping appointment at the Floral Street shop. During the appointment you will be shown around the boutique, which as well as fashion contains an extensive selection of jewellery, books, antiques and art.
With £100 towards your retail therapy and overnight accommodation at One Aldwych, this is the ultimate way to shop. Waiting in your room on arrival is 'Paul Smith A to Z', a quirky insight into Paul's world from A for Architecture to Z for Zebra - the perfect memento from your fabulous stay.
For Reservations of one night or more
Tel: +44 (0)20 7300 0500
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates from £445 per night inclusive of VAT
- These rates are per room per night
- Reservations must be made at least 2 days prior to the arrival date
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in Indigo, in bed or in our new guest lounge, Lounge at One
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to availability and demand
- During sales periods (from 27 December 2012 to 31 January 2013 and from the end of July to early August 2013), Paul Smith will not be able to offer personal sales and tour of the shop, however they will still be able to use their £100 gift card.
- Overnight accommodation for two in an Aldwych Room
- Breakfast for two
- One personal shopping appointment at Paul Smith
- A tour of the Floral Street store
- £100 to spend in-store
- A copy of Paul Smith's latest book - 'Paul Smith A to Z'