EASTER AT ONE ALDWYCH
With our fantastic Easter breaks, you can enjoy complimentary English breakfast for two each morning and 15% off the Best Available Rate between 11 and 27 April 2014.
Whether you're entertaining the kids over the school holidays or simply want to make the most of the long bank holiday weekend, there is no better place to stay over the Easter period than One Aldwych. Experience all of the fabulous events taking place in London this Easter. Ideas include:
- Easter egg hunts which are taking place all over the city - so get cracking! See more here.
- West End shows such as, Matilda, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory and Fatal Attraction.
- The acclaimed works of Henri Matisse will be exhibiting at the Tate Modern. Henri Matisse: The Cut Outs will be on show between 17 April to 17 September 2014.
- Taste your way around the World's Best Street Food Festival on the Southbank. 18 and 21 April 2014.
After a busy day of sightseeing, you can enjoy a relaxing dip in our stunning chlorine-free pool, sip cocktails in the Lobby Bar or curl up with a book chosen by designer Paul Smith in the Lounge at One.
T: +44 (0)20 7300 0500
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are from £264 and are inclusive of VAT
- Must be pre-paid and is non-refundable
- Rates are inclusive of a full English breakfast for two people each morning
- Must be booked 15 days prior to arrival
- Rates quoted are per room per night
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to availability and demand
- This offer is only valid on stays between 11 and 27 April 2014
- Accommodation for two
- Complimentary use of the Health Club
- Award-winning English breakfast each morning
- Fresh fruit and flowers delivered daily