MAN RAY PORTRAITS
A fabulous package for art lovers - from £360 a night including VAT
7 February to 27 May 2013
We are delighted to have partnered with the National Portrait Gallery to offer you an exclusive overnight package which includes tickets for two to see Man Ray Portraits, a five-star stay at One Aldwych and an unbeatable breakfast.
Man Ray Portraits is the first major museum
retrospective devoted to the fascinating avant-garde artist's
photographic portraits. On display will be over 150 vintage prints
taken by Man Ray between 1916 and 1968 of his friends,
contemporaries and lovers including Kiki de Montparnasse, Pablo
Picasso, Catherine Deneuve and his muse and artistic collaborator,
Find out more about this exciting exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery.
With over 400 hand-picked works of art on display around the hotel, your artistic journey will continue back at One Aldwych.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7300 0500
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are available from £360 per night inclusive of VAT
- These rates are valid from 7 February to 27 May 2013 and are subject to availability and demand
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in Indigo, in bed or in our new guest lounge, Lounge at One
- Cancellations must be made by 6pm, at least 24 hours prior to the arrival date
- Accommodation in an Aldwych Room
- A leisurely breakfast for two
- Two tickets for Man Ray Portraits
- Use of the Health Club and swimming pool
- Use of the private guest lounge, Lounge at One
- Fresh fruit and flowers delivered daily to your room