KIDS STAY FREE!
Valid on selected dates during summer 2014 and weekends during winter 2014
Book a spacious two bedroom suite and receive the
children's bedroom free of charge!
Breakfast will be complimentary throughout your stay and with Indigo serving everything from the traditional full English to fluffy chocolate chip pancakes, there is something to satisfy even the fussiest of eaters.
Our Kids Stay Free! offer is available over the following dates:
- Monday to Sunday 18 July to 7 September 2014
- Friday to Sunday, 12 September to 31 December 2014
Tel: +44 (0)20 7300 0500
One Aldwych is perfectly placed for exploring London and the capital's most exciting tourist attractions. Visit our What's On pages to find out what special events will be on during your family's stay.
After a busy day of sightseeing, kids (and big kids!) can
make a splash in our chlorine-free pool which features mind
boggling underwater music, play on the Wii console in their suite,
have an unbeatable night's sleep and wake up ready to do it all
again the next day!
However you choose to spend your time at One Aldwych, the whole family can look forward to a true VIP experience.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates from £786 per night including VAT
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in Indigo, in bed or in our new guest lounge, Lounge at One
- Two children aged up to 18 years old can stay in the second bedroom
- Rollaway beds are available for a third child however may incur an additional charge
- Extra nights and additional rooms are available at the best available rate
- Cancellations must be made by 6pm local time, 24 hours before arrival to avoid charges
- Rates are subject to availability and demand
- Accommodation in a two bedroom suite
- Full English breakfast for all the family
- A welcome gift for children
- Children's bathrobes and slippers
- An evening treat for children at turndown
- Complimentary use of the Health Club
- Fresh fruit and flowers delivered daily
Contact our Concierge
Our Concierge team would be delighted to help you plan your time in London.
Tel: 020 7300