LUXURY FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
One Aldwych welcomes children of all ages and they can look forward to a fabulous time in London with the same thoughtful care and attention as we give their parents.
- We offer welcome gifts on arrival for our younger guests, as well as children's bathrobes and slippers.
- The hotel has six inter-connecting rooms and extra beds and cots are available for Deluxe Rooms or Suites. Children's linen will liven up bedtime!
- Bed rails are obtainable on request and a professional baby sitter service can be arranged.
- The hotel has a children's DVD, CD and games library and designated children's television channels. A Wii console can be set up in any room on request and a number of games are available.
- The swimming pool in the Health Club is open to children when supervised by an adult.
- The hotel is well located for family fun, within walking distance of fifteen major theatres and the London Eye. Advice is available from the Concierge on family days out in central London or assistance with sourcing theatre tickets.
- For a special occasion, arrange an unforgettable kid's party in the screening room with a private viewing of a favourite film, along with popcorn...
- Children are welcome in Axis at One Aldwych and Indigo and both restaurants have special children's menus available at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurants can supply everything from high chairs to children's cutlery.
- Room Service also has a child friendly menu with delicious mocktails from The Lobby Bar - try Jungle Juice or Fizz Ripple.
- Room Service also offers vegetable, starch and fruit purées for babies and warm milk.