- The competition will be 13 daily prize draws from 13 to 25 December 2016, which will take place each day at 1pm.
- The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by email daily via the email address provided on their entry form.
- Only one entry per entrant will be put into the prize draws.
- We reserve the right to announce the winner across the One Aldwych social media channels.
- No cash alternative is available.
- No refunds available.
- We reserve the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.
- Entrants will be accepted from the competition opening date on Friday 9 December.
- Once an entry has been made, the entrant will be included in all the remaining prize draws including the grand prize draw.
- Entry consists of completing the entry form here: www.onealdwych.com/competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entrants must not be employees of One Aldwych Ltd or a partner of, or a member of, their immediate family (parents, siblings, spouse, children, grandparent and grandchildren).
Prize Draws from 13 to 24 December 2016
- A bottle of Perrier-Jouët for up to 4 people to be enjoy at The Lobby Bar at One Aldwych with a selection of bar food. This can be redeemed from 1 January to 17 April 2017 (excluding Valentine’s Day).
Grand Prize Draw on 25 December 2016
- An overnight weekend stay at One Aldwych for two people in an Aldwych Room, including full English breakfast per person, a bottle of Vintage Belle Epoque to enjoy at The Lobby Bar and a three-course dinner at Eneko at One Aldwych from the á la carte menu with a bottle of Gorka Izagirre, Txakoli or Baigorri Crianza, Rioja wine. This can be redeemed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night subject to availability, from 1 January to 17 April 2017).
- Any additional items consumed at the hotel will be charged for.
- The prize does not include transfers to the hotel, transport to London or other personal expenses.