- The competition will have a prize draw every day from 12 to 24 December with a grand prize draw on 25 December.
- The prize draw will take place each day at 1pm. The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by email daily.
- Entrants will be accepted from the competition opening date on Thursday 1 December.
- Entry consists of completing the entry form here: www.onealdwych.com/competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entrants must not be employees of One Aldwych Ltd or a partner of, or a member of, their immediate family (parents, siblings, spouse, children, grandparent, and grandchildren).
- We reserve the right to announce the winner across the One Aldwych social media channels.
- No cash alternative is available.
- No refunds available.
- We reserve the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.
- The prize is personal to the winning entrant only, and cannot be assigned, sold or otherwise transferred or exchanged.
Prize Draw from 12 to 24 December
- A bottle of Perrier-Jouët for up to 4 people to be enjoyed at The Lobby Bar at One Aldwych. This can be redeemed from 1 January to 31 March 2017 (excluding Valentine’s Day).
Grand Prize Draw on 25 December
- A weekend overnight stay at One Aldwych for two people in an Aldwych room, during January, February or March 2017. The prize includes a 12pm check out, full English breakfast per person and a three-course dinner at Eneko to include a bottle of Gorka Izagirre, Txakoli or Baigorri Crianza, Rioja wine (during your stay), a bottle of Vintage Belle Epoque. This can be redeemed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night subject to availability (extensions are permitted).
- Any additional items consumed at the hotel will be charged for.
- The prize does not include transfers to the hotel, transport to London or other personal expenses.