MATISSE: THE CUT-OUTS COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions
- The prize consists of two tickets to Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs exhibition at the Tate Modern, and two Lavender Kir Royal cocktails in the Lobby Bar at One Aldwych.
- One Lavender Kir Royal cocktail per person.
- The prize will be redeemable until the exhibition ends on 7th September 2014.
- The winner will be asked to make a reservation at the Lobby Bar and their tickets will be available to collect from the hotel.
- Entry consists of retweeting the competition tweet and following One Aldwych on Twitter. Entrants will be accepted from the competition opening date on Tuesday 15th July until 14:00 on Friday 18th July 2014.
- Please be aware that the Matisse-inspired flower display will be on show in the Lobby Bar until 24th July 2014.
- Any additional items consumed at the hotel will be charged for.
- Only one entry will be counted per person.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter. We reserve the right to announce the winner via Twitter or any other social media channels.
- No cash alternative.
- No refunds available.
- No prize transfer.
- We reserve the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.