VOICES AT ONE COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition will have one prize draw. The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified on Friday 12 December 2014.
- The prize draw will take place at One Aldwych, 1 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4BZ
- The selection of the prize draw shall be conducted randomly by an executive of One Aldwych Ltd in the presence of an independent witness and will result in one winner.
- Once notified, the winner will have fourteen days to claim their prize. If the winner fails to respond with in that period, the prize will be withdrawn and an alternative winter selected.
- One Aldwych reserves the right to talk about the winner immediately after their stay on the hotel's social media channels.
- Before their departure, HR will meet the winners to ask them about their stay and to find out what they most enjoyed about staying in Covent Garden.
- The winner's stay will be talked about through the One Aldwych social media channels.
- Entrants will be accepted from the competition opening date on Monday 17 November until 23:59 on Monday 8 December 2014.
- Entry consists of correctly answering three multiple choice questions relating to our Voices at One films, and completing the entry form.
- One entry will be counted per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entrants must not be employees of One Aldwych Ltd or a partner of, or a member of, their immediate family (parents, siblings, spouse, children, grandparent, and grandchildren).
- The prize consists of a weekend Voices at One experience at One Aldwych and includes:
- A two night stay in an Aldwych Room for two people, with 12pm check out
- Full English breakfast per person daily.
- One three-course dinner in Indigo or Axis at One Aldwych to include a bottle of wine (during your stay).
- A one-hour treatment per person at The Health Club, during your stay.
- A private screening of a film of your choice in the Screening Room at One Aldwych.
- A one-hour sweet making master class with Kitty Hope in the One Aldwych kitchen and a signed copy of 'Sweets Made Simple'
- Copy of Rizzoli's Diane von Furstenberg: Journey of a Dress
- Royal Opera House Tour
- The prize is valid until 12 April 2015 and can be redeemed on two consecutive Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights subject to availability, with some restrictions over peak periods. No extensions are permitted.
- The winner will be contacted via email. We reserve the right to announce the winner via Facebook and Twitter or any other social media channels.
- Any additional items consumed at the hotel will be charged for.
- No cash alternative is available.
- No refunds available.
- We reserve the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.
- The prize is personal to the winning entrant only, and cannot be assigned, sold or otherwise transferred or exchanged.
- The prize does not include transfers to the hotel, transport to London or other personal expenses.
- Although every effort will be made to provide all elements of the prize during the winner's stay, some elements remain outside of the hotel's control and may be amended.