One Aldwych is proud to have been named in conjunction with the awards below.
- Eneko at One Aldwych restaurant has been awarded the ‘Best Restaurant or Bar Design 2017” at the annual Restaurant and Bar Design Awards 2017 for its innovative and modern design.
- One Aldwych is proud to have received the Green Tourism - Gold Award again in September 2015.
- The Considerate Hoteliers Association has awarded Gary Lohan, our Chief Engineer and 'green guru', the Considerate Champion of the Year Award. The award recognises Gary as an individual who by sheer dedication and determination has inspired others to be green.
- One Aldwych is proud to have received the Green Tourism - Gold Award again in January 2014.
- We are delighted to have received Visit Britain's 2014 Breakfast Award for our exceptional breakfast and fantastic service.
- One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2013.
- The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.
- One of only 16 hotels in London to receive a prestigious Forbes Four Star Rating in the Forbes Travel Guide London Star Awards. Only six hotels received a Five Star Rating.
- We are delighted to have received Visit Britain's 2013 Breakfast Award for our exceptional breakfast and fantastic service.
- Following our annual inspection by Leading Quality Assurance, we achieved the highest score ever - 92.3%! This places One Aldwych top of the 29 luxury London hotels in the audit.
- The readers of Condè Nast Traveler have named One Aldwych as the 34th best hotel in the British Isles.
- One Aldwych was named as one of the top 50 employers in England and Wales in the annual 2012 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards. The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.
- Featured on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List with a score of 92.6.
- The Considerate Hoteliers Association has awarded Gary Lohan, our Chief Engineer/Sustainability Manager and 'green guru', the Considerate Good Egg of the Year Award. The award recognises Gary's outstanding and ongoing commitment to reducing the environmental impact of the hotel.
- Green Business Award from the European Regional Development Fund won for the biggest total carbon saving. One of Kiwi Collection's Top 20 Eco-Hotels.
- Voted number 27 in the Top 100 City Hotels Worldwide category by Swiss business magazine Bilanz. AmEx Centurion magazine: One Aldwych voted Best Small Hotel in Europe.
- One of the best places to stay in the world - Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2010
- Gold Award - Green Tourism for London 2010, London Development Agency
- One of the Top 10 UK Business Hotels - Condé Nast Traveller (UK) Readers Travel Awards 2010
- Luxury Eco Certification Standard (LECS) from Sustainable Travel International (STI) in association with The Leading Hotels of the World
- Green Hotel of the Year - 2009 Hotel Cateys from the Caterer & Hotelkeeper
- Ranked third best hotel in the world - Bilanz Magazine 2009
- Silver Award - Green Tourism Scheme 2009
- One of the Top 20 UK Leisure and UK Business Hotels - Condé Nast Traveller (UK)
- Readers' Travel Awards 2008
- Hotel of the Year 2008 - Considerate Hotelier's Association
- The Best of London - High Life Magazine (British Airways) 2008
- One of the Top 20 British Spas - The Daily Telegraph 2008
- One of the Top 50 Best Spa Breaks - The Independent 2008
- One of the World's Best Survey - Travel & Leisure (US) 2008
- Best Hotel for Location - Condé Nast Traveller (UK) Gold List 2008
- Independent Hotel of the Year - Catey Awards 2007, Caterer and Hotelkeeper
- One of the Top 10 Boutique Hotels Worldwide - Gayot.com 2007
- One of the Top 20 UK Leisure Hotels - Condé Nast Traveller (UK)
- Readers' Travel Awards 2007
- Oxford Brookes/Sustain award - The Considerate Hoteliers Awards 2007
- Highest Scoring London Hotel - Condé Nast Traveler (US) Gold List 2006
- One of the Best Hotels for Ambience and Design - Condé Nast Traveller (UK) Gold List 2006
- One of the Best Hotels in the World for Location - Condé Nast Traveller (UK) Gold List 2005
- César Award for the London Luxury Hotel of the Year - The Good Hotel Guide 2005
- AA Five Red Stars - "A hotel clearly outperforming at the Five Star level" - AA Hotel Services 2005
- Favourite UK Business Hotel - Condé Nast Traveller Readers Awards 2004
- Named one of "the world's best places to stay" - Condé Nast Traveler (US) Gold List 2004
- One of the Top 15 Hotels in the World - Tatler Travel Guide 2004, 101 Best Hotels
- One of London's Top 5 Hotels - Harden's Hotel Guide 2004
- Best Hotel in Europe - Leading Hotels of the World, Commitment to Quality Awards 2003
- Most Excellent London Hotel - Condé Nast Johansens Awards 2002
- Hotel of the Year Runner-up - Tatler Travel Guide 2002
- One of the Top Hotels in the World - Zagat Survey of Top International Hotels, Resorts and Spas 2001
- Critic's Choice of Great Hotels - Town & Country Magazine 2001
- Recommended as one of the finest London Hotels - Das Feinschmecker Magazine 2000/2001
- Investors in People Award - recognition for meeting the national quality standard for effective Investment in People 2000, awarded again in 2004
- Best Boutique Hotel in the World - The Robb Report's Annual 'Best of the Best Awards' 2000
- Best Hotel in London - Financial Times 2000