Executive Chef Dominic Teague quietly cut both gluten and dairy completely from the Indigo menus and guests have been unable to tell the difference. Our exclusive two-hour masterclass will share the expertise and experience, the secrets and skills of the Indigo team, and teach you how to cook gluten and dairy-free dishes at home, without compromising on taste.
Meet Chef Dominic over coffee in The Lobby Bar before heading to Indigo’s state-of-the-art kitchen for a demonstration and three cooking sessions. The first dish will comprise of one of our much loved starters, Cured salmon, citrus fruit and avocado salad, followed by the delicious Lamb rump, samphire, smoked aubergine, capers and anchovy main course and the mouth-watering Chocolate mousse, honeycomb and almond milk ice cream dessert.
At the end of the class, toast to your skills with a glass of Champagne and a three-course dinner in Indigo restaurant, with wine to accompany each course and coffee and petits fours to finish. Each guest will also be presented with a set of recipe cards and a One Aldwych apron to take home.
- Includes coffee at The Lobby Bar, a two-hour masterclass, a glass of Champagne, a three-course dinner at Indigo, a glass of wine with the starter and the main course, recipe cards and a One Aldwych apron
- The masterclass will be held on Monday afternoons from 3.30pm to 8.00pm
- The masterclass is £175 per person, all inclusive
- Additional guests may join the group for dinner at £45 per person, including wine
- Cancellation should be made over 48 hours before the event to avoid a cancellation charge equal to the full amount
Please speak with Indigo Reservations if you would like to book the Gluten and Dairy-Free masterclass.
Contact Indigo Reservations
Tel: 020 7300 0400