One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service focused individual to join our team as a Receptionist.
As Receptionist it will be your duty to ensure that no matter
what time the guest arrives they feel welcome at One Aldwych. From
taking them through their registration, dealing with any queries
they may have, as well as ensuring that we have met all of their
expectations during their stay.
You will have a passion for service excellence and will enjoy working in a professional surrounding. You will have previous experience working in a hotel environment ideally in a luxury setting.
Your Duties will include:
- Welcoming guests, ensuring a smooth check in, rooming and check out
- Recognise and anticipate the needs of our guests
- Assist and communicate with all departments ensuring a smooth stay for guests
- Updating the shift diary during and at the end of shift detailing all important activities carried out
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from our guests to ensure their comfort and satisfaction
To be the successfully recruited Receptionist you will:
- Be a good team player
- Have a good command of the English language
- Knowledge of Protel system would be an advantage
- Command of another European language would be advantageous
- Be able to work full-time/shifts
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2012 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards, June 2012
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2012 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.