GUEST SERVICES AGENT
This privately owned hotel has brilliant contemporary interiors, a happening Lobby Bar and two fabulous restaurants - Axis at One Aldwych and Indigo.
The hotel boasts a stunning chlorine free swimming pool with underwater music, a state-of-the-art gym with dedicated personal trainers, cutting-edge technology and spa treatments from the prestigious skincare house, Natura Bissé. For formal meetings or beautiful events there are seven sleek contemporary spaces, in addition to a luxurious private screening room. Coupled with the hotel's private contemporary art collection, which consists of over 400 pieces, and thoughtful, unpretentious service, One Aldwych is truly an exciting place to stay…
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service focused individual to join our team as a Receptionist/Guest Services Agent.
As a Receptionist/Guest Services Agent it will be your role
to ensure that no matter what time the guest arrives that they feel
welcome at One Aldwych. From taking them through their
registration, dealing with any queries that they may have and
ensuring that we have met all of their expectations during their
You will have a passion for service excellence and will enjoy working in professional surroundings. You will have previous experience working in a hotel environment ideally in a luxury setting.
To be the successfully recruited Receptionist/Guest Services Agent you will:
- Have worked in a 4 or 5 luxury hotel in reception
- Have worked in a Leading hotel of the world
- Have a good command of the English language
- Knowledge of Protel system would be an advantage
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Command of another European language would be an advantage
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
Your Duties will include:
- Meeting & greeting all guests
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Reception Manager and Duty Managers are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests
- A knowledge of hotel rooms, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge
- Maximize room occupancy and to promote hotel services and facilities
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2013 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards, October 2013
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2013 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.