GUEST SERVICES AGENT - SWITCHBOARD
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience in a customer service based role. The Guest Services Agent role will involve ensuring that all calls, whether they be from in house guests or external sources, are handled with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
Your duties will include:
- Managing all incoming calls to the hotel
- Taking all room service orders
- An in-depth understanding of the room service menu
- Telephone guest in accordance with their wake up call requests
- Support for the Reception Team
To be successfully you will:
- Experience of working in a hotel environment
- Previous experience within a customer facing role
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be a good team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken and written English language
- Well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards, October 2014
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.