HEALTH CLUB RECEPTIONIST
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service focused individual to join our team in the Health Club as a Receptionist.
We deliver unparalleled personal attention to every member and guest with a founding philosophy of wellness which integrates personal training, spa treatments and nutritional advice for real results.
One Aldwych is one of a select number of spas in London to offer treatments from the prestigious Spanish skincare specialist, Natura Bissé. Treatments offer a magical combination of the latest scientific innovation in cosmetics with unadulterated relaxation. The results are remarkable.
The successfully recruited Health Club Receptionist will have a passion for service excellence and will enjoy working in professional surroundings. They will have previous experience working in a spa environment ideally in a luxury setting.
Your Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Scheduling appointments
- Maintaining the locker rooms and swimming pool is stocked and clean
- Genuinely care for each client's needs
- Comprehensive understanding of the treatments offered
To be successfully you will will:
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience of delivering a high level of customer service
- Fluent level of spoken English
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Team player
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2012 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards, June 2012
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2012 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.