Named one of the top five hotel bars in the world by the Sunday Telegraph, the Lobby Bar was hot from the day it opened. The Lobby Bar offers serious cocktails, delectable bar food and a brilliant buzz.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in a fabulous bar. The successfully recruited Head Waiter/ess will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be a crucial part of the Lobby Bar team.
As a Head Waiter/ess you will:
- Engage in your guest experience
- Take ownership of managing your section
- Ensuring regular guests are known and greeted
- Have complete knowledge of the cocktail menu and wine list
- Ensure highest standards of customer care at all time, providing an outstanding service to be remembered
- Be able to communicate with colleagues of all levels
To be successfully you will:
- Previous experience as a Headwaiter in a luxury environment or 5 star hotel
- Have a good knowledge of beverage
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Be a good team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay in the hotel , with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities.
2015 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards: One Aldwych is named one of the “Top 50 employers in England and Wales” in the annual 2015 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards. The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.