ROOM SERVICE WAITER/ESS
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service focused individual to join our team as a Room Service Waiter / Waitress.
- Previous experience as a room service or restaurant waiter / waitress
- Knowledge of food and wines
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- An excellent command of spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have a complete knowledge of the menu and wine list
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer care at all time
- Providing a friendly, courteous and professional service at all time
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Season ticket loan
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and complimentary dry cleaning
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing one day annually up to four years
- Annual stay in the hotel, with dinner
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the lookout for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards: One Aldwych was named one of the "Top 50 employers in England and Wales". The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.