RECEPTIONIST - INDIGO RESTAURANT
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
This opportunity is for someone who has proven experience in restaurant operations and has good administration skills. The receptionist role will involve ensuring that our customers receive a positive and professional first impression of our restaurants whether calling to make a booking or visiting in person.
The successfully-recruited receptionist will have excellent organisation skills and will be a crucial part of the restaurant team. A passion for excellent service is essential and a good knowledge of food and beverage operations would be a benefit.
The successfully recruited receptionist will have:
- Experience of working in a fine dining or luxury environment
- Previous experience within a food and beverage role
- Experience in using Micros
- Previous experience of booking and customer service systems would be benefit, in particular Delphi and/or Protel
- Knowledge of British and modern cuisine would be an advantage
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have an excellent command of English
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay in the hotel, with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the lookout for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2013 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards, October 2013
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2013 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.