INDIGO FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
Indigo is a busy and vibrant restaurant overlooking the Lobby Bar. We offer a creative Modern European menu, including organic produce and light and healthy options. We are open every day for breakfast, lunch, pre and post theatre supper and dinner. Indigo is also great for weekend brunch, the ideal place for lazy days with friends and family.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service focused individual to join our team as a Food & Beverage Supervisor.
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor you will:
- Lead the team in service
- Engage in your guest experience
- Understand and know our regular guests
- Support in administration- Rota, wine list
- Support with training and development team
- Have complete knowledge of the menu and wine list
- Ensure highest standards of customer care at all time, providing an outstanding service to be remembered
- Be able to communicate with colleagues of all levels
To be successfully you will:
- Previous experience as a Supervisor in a luxury environment, 4 or 5 star hotel or a rosette restaurant is essential
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Be a good team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay in the hotel , with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards, June 2014
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.