COCKTAIL WAITER/ESS - LOBBY BAR
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
Named one of the top five hotel bars in the world by the Sunday Telegraph, the Lobby Bar was hot from the day it opened. The Lobby Bar offers serious cocktails, delectable bar food and a brilliant buzz.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in a fabulous bar. The successfully recruited Waiter/ess will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be a crucial part of the Lobby Bar team. A hard working and cheerful attitude is essential, leave the rest to us as we are more than willing to train and develop the right candidate to the highest standard.
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming all guests to the bar and lounge
- Ensure regular guests are known and greeted accordingly by name
- Running busy sections
- Having a comprehensive knowledge of all Lobby Bar menus
To be part of our team you will have:
- Have a good knowledge of beverages
- Previous experience within a food and beverage role
- Experience as a team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
- 28/ 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2013 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards, October
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2013 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.