HOTEL HOST/ESS - SATURDAY & SUNDAYS
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
Named one of the top five hotel bars in the world by the Sunday Telegraph, the Lobby Bar was hot from the day it opened. The Lobby Bar offers serious cocktails, delectable bar food and a brilliant buzz.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to be the face of One Aldwych on Saturday and Sundays. The successful Host/ess will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be a crucial part of the Hotel team. A hard working and cheerful attitude is essential.
To be part of our team you will have:
- Have a good knowledge of our hotel
- Previous experience within a luxury environment
- A sense of urgency
- Enjoy people and have fun looking after them
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
Your role will be to:
- Look after our guests needs and queries
- Remain professional in an extremely busy environment
- Be the first impression of the Hotel
- Be aware of how many guests are waiting for seats in the bar and restaurants
- Work very closely Restaurant Receptionist
- Organise table allocations in line with open table
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Meals on duty
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2013 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards, October 2013
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2013 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category