HEAD BARTENDER - THE LOBBY BAR
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
Named one of the top five hotel bars in the world by the Sunday Telegraph, The Lobby Bar offers serious cocktails, delectable bar food and a brilliant buzz.
We have a rare opportunity for a professional customer focused individual to join our team as Head Bartender.
- Experience within London hotels in a bartending role
- Extensive cocktail knowledge
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have an excellent command of spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Ensuring a professional, personalised and exquisite service is offered to guests
- Ensuring that regular guests are personally recognized
- To have ownership of your section
- To have a complete knowledge of all the menus within the bar
- To create cocktails based on the guests tastes
- To maintain a clean and efficient "5 star" bar environment
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Season Ticket loan
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and complimentary dry cleaning
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
- 28/ 32 days holiday per annum, increasing one day annually up to four years
- Annual hotel stay with dinner
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the lookout for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards: One Aldwych is named one of the "Top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards. The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.