ASSISTANT MEETINGS & PRIVATE DINING OPERATIONS MANAGER
One Aldwych is London's definitive contemporary luxury hotel. Set in buzzing Covent Garden, in the heart of the capital, this award-winning 5 star hotel offers creature comforts with personalised service.
Our Events team are now looking for an Assistant Meetings & Private Dining Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark as a dynamic leader. The successfully recruited Assistant Meetings & Private Dining Manager will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be a crucial part of the team.
Your Duties will include:
- You will manage a team ensuring each member is effective, trained and developed
- Be responsible for duty rosters
- Carry out interviews for all operational and casual waiting staff positions within the Meeting & Private Dining department.
- Ensure a smooth service at all events
- Have a complete knowledge of the menu and wine list
- Ensure highest standards of customer care at all time, providing a friendly, courteous and professional service at all time
To be successfully you will:
- Previous experience within a five-star hotel or luxury environment as an Assistant Manager or similar
- Be a great team player
- Have an excellent command of the spoken English
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Season ticket loan
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities to help develop your career.
People are our greatest asset and we are always on the look out for motivated and professional individuals. We place a great deal of importance on assembling the best possible team of people at all levels and then providing the right training and opportunities to allow people to develop to their full potential.
2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards
One Aldwych is named one of the "top 50 employers in England and Wales" in the annual 2014 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards.
The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.