We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual to join our team as a Evening Room Attendant.
The successfully recruited Evening Room Attendant will be passionate about hotels and will be able to deal with any challenging situation that should occur on shift. You will be an excellent team.
Your duties will include:
- Carry out any work not accomplished during the day, i.e. late check outs and late services.
- Re-sheet occupied and check-out rooms with clean linen if they have been used, to dust all furniture, to fully clean bathrooms, replenish supplies and vacuum thoroughly.
- Ensure that evening turndown
- Record rooms not requiring service on the worksheet and 'do not disturb/chain on' and report to the housekeeper.
- Assist with valet duties and cleaning of public areas as required.
- Restock and record minibar as and when necessary.
- In full service rooms ensure guest fruit and flowers are changed.
- Ensure pantries and service areas are tidy
You are required to:
- Have experience in a 5* Hotel or similar luxury environment
- Have an excellent command of the English Language
- Be extremely well groomed and presented
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
We will offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
One Aldwych is renowned as an employer that invests in its staff and provides fantastic training and development opportunities.
2015 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards: One Aldwych is named one of the “Top 50 employers in England and Wales” in the annual 2015 Best Employers in Hospitality Awards. The hotel was the runner-up in the Best Large Independent Hotel Employer category.