THINGS TO DO WITH KIDS IN LONDON
Our Concierge team is brimming with
great ideas for fun family days out with the kids and will be happy
to help guests plan their time in London.
Here are some suggestions for family friendly activities:
- See an exciting West End show! The Lion King is just opposite the hotel, whilst Charlie & The Chocolate Factory is a very short stroll away.
- Be entertained by the street performers in nearby Covent Garden Piazza.
- Visit the world famous Hamleys. Established in 1760, this shop and has 7 floors packed full of the latest and greatest toys and games.
- Discover the city's gory history at the London Dungeons. A strong stomach required!
- Take a trip through the shark walk at Sea Life London Aquarium and see 40 sharks swimming below your feet.
- Get up close to the animals at London Zoo.
- Hop in a pod on the London Eye for a bird's-eye view of London.
For more ideas on things to do in London, see the One Aldwych interactive map.
Join Us On:
Tel: 020 7300 1099
Email our Concierge