One Aldwych has 105 bedrooms and suites, six of which are designed for wheelchair access.
Facilities include a private guest lounge, two restaurants, the lobby bar, eight event spaces for meetings and private dining including a 30 seat screening room and a health club with an 18 metre swimming pool.
We aim to provide the highest standards of service and treat our guests as individuals. We have taken a number of steps to make this London hotel accessible to all and are improving all the time.
Examples of details that make the hotel more accessible include:
- An induction loop at the reception desk
- Braille printing on the control panels of our lifts
- Accessible public bathrooms with emergency alarm pull cords
- Six accessible bedrooms with wide doors, low level wash basins and bathtubs, a variety of grab rails and emergency pull cords
- Vibrating pillows are available upon request