Experience a unique tour of the local neighbourhood as you explore the City of London, Fleet Street and The Strand and learn about 18th Century coffee houses, gin palaces, beer houses and tea shops and how they helped to shape London as it is today.
Starting at One Aldwych, the History of London in Four Drinks walking tour explores London through the fascinating history of the four drinks, with the opportunity to taste along the way before finishing the day with a visit to a nearby micro distillery to sample a true London gin.
- The tour will last for 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Tours include a gin tasting at the London Gin distillery (subject to availability), followed by a drink at the end of the walk
- Private tours are £140 for up to ten guests plus £15 per person for drinks
- Tours can be booked for afternoons or evenings from Monday to Saturday
- We would recommend comfortable footwear
Please speak with our Concierge if you would like to book A History of London in Four Drinks tour.
Tel: 020 7300 1099